Tele-health has had a recent surge in interest as it reduces traffic in health care offices allowing for an increase in social distancing and protects both the public and our staff. In eye-care most appointments require an in-office visit however many services can be done remotely.
How Tele-Health works:
- You will be given a 2-hour window in which you should be available
- You will require a phone or computer
- You will get a reminder link 5 minutes before your appointment and will be taken to a virtual waiting room
- We will be able to see you
- The charge for the appointment is $60.00
- Alternatively you can contact your family physician or visit a walk-in clinic or emergency room.
- You may still require an in-office visit